UK Meeting on Integrable Models, Conformal Field Theory and Related
meeting was held 11-12 April 2014 under the auspices of the Theoretical and Mathematical
Physics Group, IOP
Organising committee: P.
Bowcock, J. Cardy, P. Dorey, C. Dunning,
A. Fring, N. MacKay, A. Taormina, G. Watts, R. Weston, C. Young
Local organiser: Christian Korff
The series of UK ICFT
meetings was initiated with the following objectives in mind:
1) To promote the cohesion between UK researchers working in
areas related to quantum integrable models
2) To give young academics (PhD students and postdocs) the
to present their results and thereby allow them to establish themselves
within the community
3) To showcase recent developments within the field by inviting
international speakers and, thus, to relate UK research to developments
on the international level.
This meeting was financially supported by
the Glasgow Mathematical Journal Trust, the London Mathematical Society and the Institute of Physics.
Olaf Lechtenfeld (Leibniz Universitaet Hannover)
Neil O'Connell (University of Warwick/Trinity College Dublin)
Vincent Pasquier (CEA Saclay)
Simon Ruijsenaars (University of Leeds)
there were presentations by young
researchers disseminating their results as well as a poster session
open to everybody. Details can be found below.
You can download the programme here, including titles, abstracts and a list of registered participants.
Some presentations can be downloaded via the links below.
- Panagiota Adamopoulou, Bethe ansatz and the classical A_n-Toda field theories
- Martin Hallnas, A product formula for the eigenfunctions of a quartic oscillator
- Nick Iles, Characters of the W3 algebra
- Olaf Lechtenfeld, Nonlinear supersymmetry in the quantum Calogero model
- Neil O'Connell (blackboard talk), http://arxiv.org/abs/1403.5709 (preprint)
- Vincent Pasquier, Fluctuations of the current in an open chain
- Vidas Regelskis, Drinfel'd basis for twisted Yangians
- Simon Ruijsenaars, A recursive construction of joint eigenfunctions for the commuting hyperbolic Calogero-Moser Hamiltonians
- Jennifer Willetts, Spin Chains, Structure Factors and Vertex Operators