MSRI Summer school.
This page contains the lecture notes, exercises and GAP code for the lecture course "Symplectic reflection algebras" that I gave at the summer school "Non-commutative algebraic geometry" at MSRI, Berkeley, June 2012. Solutions for the exercises will appear after the exercise class. There are also some exercises dotted about the lecture notes, solutions to these can be founds here.
- Lecture one: Symplectic reflection algebras, exercises and solutions.
- Lecture two: Rational Cherednik algebras at "t=1", exercises and solutions.
- Lecture three: Category O for the symmetric group, exercises, solutions and code.
- Lecture four: The KZ-functor, exercises and solutions.
- Lecture five: Symplectic reflection algebras at "t=0", exercises, solutions and code.