This yearI am teaching
- 4H Topics in Algebra. The lectures are Tuesdays 1pm-2pm in room 416 of the maths building and Thursdays 1pm-2pm in room 326, starting from the 30th of September. The tutorials are fortnightly, either on Wednesday mornings 9am-10am in 416 or on Thusdays 9am-10am in room 326 depending on which group you are in.
- 5M Lie groups, Lie algebras and their representations. The lecture notes for this course (VERY rough draft available here), together with an extensive reading list and the exercise sheets can be found on the moodle page of the course.
At Glasgow I have taught the following courses.
- 2013: Lie groups, Lie algebras and their representations
- 2009: Mathematics for Elec/Mech Eng 3 (MAT-2-me3)
- 2008: Applicable Mathematics 1 (MAT-1-af0), Mathematical Methods
- 2007: Applicable Mathematics 0 (MAT-1-af0), Mathematical Methods 0 (MAT-1-mf0), Mathematics for Informatics 4 (MAT-2-mi4).
- 2006: Mathematics for Informatics 3 (MAT-2-mi3).