In addition to our regular local Events, members of our group jointly organise the following regional seminars:
- ARTIN, Algebra and Representation Theory in the North
- GEARS Glasgow-Edinburgh Research Student seminar
- GLEN, regional algebraic geometry seminar
- SOAR Scottish Operator Algebra Research seminar
- STS Scottish Topology Seminar
We also run working seminars. Our current working seminars are:
Previous Working Seminars:
- (Fall 2017) Reading Group on Singular Learning Theory (statistics and algebraic geometry)
- (Fall 2017) Working seminar on actions of finite dimensional Hopf algebras on noncommutative algebras
We also organise conferences and workshops.
- Quantum Integrability and Quantum Schubert Calculus Dates 11--13th June 2018.