- Organiser: Luke Hamblin
- Usual Time: Monday at 13:00
- Usual Venue: Maths Seminar Room 311B
The seminar has concluded for the current academic year and will reconvene next year.
- Monday 11th June: İsmail Özkaraca
- Monday 21st May: James Gabe
- Friday 11th May: Chris Schafhauser (spoke as part of the Analysis Seminar)
- Friday 9th March and Friday 16th March: İsmail Özkaraca - Tilings.
- Friday 16th February: Andy Monk - The Classical Baum-Connes Conjecture.
- Friday 9th February: David Kerr - Almost finiteness, comparison, and Z-stability (part of SOAR meeting).
- Friday 19th, 26th January and Friday 2nd February: Andy Monk - The Classical Baum-Connes Conjecture.
- Friday 12th January: Martino Lupini - Actions of rigid groups on C*-algebras.
- Wednesday 22nd, 29th November: James Gabe - The Kirchberg-Phillips Theorem.
- Wednesday 1st, 8th November: Dimitrios Gerontogiannis - K-homology.
- Wednesday 25th October: Christian Voigt - A broad exploration of KK-theory.
- Wednesday 18th October: Luke Hamblin - Gradings and KK-theory.
- Wednesday 11th October: Luke Hamblin - A primer on Hilbert Modules.