- Organiser: Dimitris Gerontogiannis
- Usual Day / Time: Wednesday / 1-2 pm
- Usual Venue: Maths Seminar Room 110
- On 14 / 03 it is a Thursday
- 30/01: Coarse geometry and C*-algebras (Christian Bönicke)
- 13/02: Non-amenable groupoids (Christian Bönicke)
- 20/02: Voiculescu's theorem I (Ismail Özkaraca)
- 27/02: Voiculescu's theorem II (Ismail Özkaraca)
- 06/03: Strong Morita equivalence (Dimitris Gerontogiannis)
- 14/03: Étalisation of groupoids (Dimitris Gerontogiannis)
- 20/03: Hecke algebras I (Jamie Antoun)
- 17/04: Hecke algebras II (Jamie Antoun)
- 24/04: Characteristic classes (Jamie Walton)
- 01/05: Chern character (Jamie Walton)
- 08/05: Types of factors I (Sergio Giron Pacheco)
- 15/05: Types of factors II (Sergio Giron Pacheco)
- 22/05: Fusion categories and subfactors I (Sam Evington)
- 29/05: Fusion categories and subfactors II (Sam Evington)
- 24/09: Introduction to Operator Algebras (Jamie Gabe)
- 01/10: Classical Theorems (Jamie Gabe)
- 12/10: Arveson's Extension Theorem (Ismail Özkaraca)
- 19/10: Graph C*-algebras (Mikkel Munkholm)
- 26/10: Introduction to K-theory (Jamie Walton)
- 02/11: Groupoid C*-algebras (Dimitris Gerontogiannis)
- 09/11: K-theory of graph C*-algebras (Mikkel Munkholm)
- 16/11: UCT for C*-algebras (Mikkel Munkholm)
- 23/11: Tiling C*-algebras (Mike Whittaker)
- 30/11: Classification of tiling C*-algebras I (Luke Hamblin)
- 07/12: Classification of tiling C*-algebras II (Luke Hamblin)
- Monday 11th June: İsmail Özkaraca
- Monday 21st May: James Gabe
- Friday 11th May: Chris Schafhauser (spoke as part of the Analysis Seminar)
- Friday 9th March and Friday 16th March: İsmail Özkaraca - Tilings.
- Friday 16th February: Andy Monk - The Classical Baum-Connes Conjecture.
- Friday 9th February: David Kerr - Almost finiteness, comparison, and Z-stability (part of SOAR meeting).
- Friday 19th, 26th January and Friday 2nd February: Andy Monk - The Classical Baum-Connes Conjecture.
- Friday 12th January: Martino Lupini - Actions of rigid groups on C*-algebras.
- Wednesday 22nd, 29th November: James Gabe - The Kirchberg-Phillips Theorem.
- Wednesday 1st, 8th November: Dimitrios Gerontogiannis - K-homology.
- Wednesday 25th October: Christian Voigt - A broad exploration of KK-theory.
- Wednesday 18th October: Luke Hamblin - Gradings and KK-theory.
- Wednesday 11th October: Luke Hamblin - A primer on Hilbert Modules.