In the upcoming hiring round 2018/19 we will probably advertise at least:
- One permanent position in pure mathematics.
- One 3-year postdoc position, attached to our Programme Grant.
Please check back here for regular updates.
Our members hold several more fellowships, and will be advertising for both postdocs and PhD students within the next year. Please re-check this page for updated on these opportunities.
We often advertise temporary lectureships, on an annual basis. Last year we advertised one here, with deadline 13th August 2017. We expect to have similar opportunities in future, often at short notice.
We also welcome applications for postdoctoral fellowships to be hosted within our group. The School has a page outlining various opportunties, in addition to funding available from different countries. In the first instance, please register your interest by contacting the member who you would like to act as mentor.
We have a yearly round of PhD admissions, with the next funding deadline on 1st January 2018. Please check out the PhD tab on the top banner for information regarding the application process, and for information regarding Available Supervisors.
We also offer a one-year postgraduate taught MSc in Mathematics, and our students often use this as stepping stone for PhD applications both here and worldwide.
In 2017/18 we advertised:
- Two permanent positions in pure mathematics, with a closing date of 3rd December. Instructions for how to apply can be found at the mathjobs advertisement.
- A 2 year postdoc position on Mike Whittaker's EPSRC first grant, with a closing date of 14th January 2018. Instructions for how to apply can be found at the jobs advertisement.
- A 3 year postdoc position on Michael Wemyss's EPSRC fellowship, with a closing date of 10th December 2017. Instructions for how to apply can be found at the jobs advertisement.
- A 3 year postdoc position on Alex Bartel's EPSRC fellowship, with a closing date of 3rd December 2017. Instructions for how to apply can be found at the mathjobs advertisement.