- Tomasz Przezdziecki. Jointly supervised with Catharina Stroppel (Bonn), graduated in 2019.
- Kellan Steele. Jointly supervised with Michael Wemyss, graduated in 2020.
- Niall Hird. Graduated in 2022.
- Sarah Kelleher. Started her PhD in October 2017, and jointly supervised with Michael Wemyss.
- Sam Lewis. Started his PhD in October 2020, and jointly supervised with Michael Wemyss.
- Simone Castellan. Started his PhD in October 2020, and jointly supervised with Daniele Valeri.
- Rhys Davies. Started his PhD in October 2021.
If you might be interested in doing a PhD with me at Glasgow, please feel free to drop me an email. The following document contains a rough idea od the kind of problems you could work on with me. To get a better flavour for symplectic reflection algebras, try these lecture notes.
- Alexander Forbes. In the summer of 2013, Alex was awarded an EPSRC undergraduate summer research scholarhip to work with me on the topic of "Cherednik algebras on the projective line".