BlenDaViz is a Python library for Blender made for scientific data visualization.
It can be used directly in the Blender Python console.
Explore the beauty of conformal maps
interactively with this free tool
GLEMuR is a finite difference Lagrangian code which uses mimetic differential
operators and runs on Nvidia GPUs. GLEMuR stands for Gpu-based Lagrangian mimEtic
Its main purpose is to study the relaxation of magnetic relaxation in
environments of zero resistivity and viscosity.
GLEMuR is not a general purpose equation solver, neither are the full
magnetohydrodynamics equations implemented. For such problems refer to
other numerical codes.
The code is open source and free to use and can be downloaded from
When using GLEMuR for a publication remember to cite it as
SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing
, 36(6):B952-B968, 2014,
with the bibtex entry bib
For more information see the original publication on
or on the
- Rename a sequence of files (link)
- Increase the screen resolution in VMWare for a Ubuntu guest (link)
- Split a sequence of images, join them and create a video.
Or: Create 3d stereoscopic videos from a left and right image sequences. (link)
- Change the screen resolution in Sun's virtual box (link)
- Setup python with numpy and pylab on Neolith and Ferlin (link)
- Activate command history and CTRL+r history search in python (link)
- Swedish research grants overview (link)
- UK research grants overview (link)
- Installation of the Pencil Code on norlx55 and norlx56 (link)